Appropriate time to service vehicles.

Hamsters, geocachers, hikers, bikers, 4WD kakis, aviationist, fishing fans, scrambler fans, kitesurfers and more .. come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

esther_chan
GPS: alor setar

Re: Appropriate time to service vehicles.

#11 Post by esther_chan » Fri May 24, 2019 3:49 pm

JOJO_Kin wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 8:32 am
Randi233 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 9:47 pm
So your vehicle just put at home? how often you use the vehicle per week, better start the engine sometimes even you didnt use it, if not the engine will have some problem. Lubricant oil also important, use branded oil is better than cheap and unknown product.
branded oil have the good quality to protect our vehicle engine, normally people tend to pick the cheap product, then the engine start having problem. And i start refill petronas petrol to protect my engine, as the primax prodrive can clean up the vehicle engine.
forgot to mention dat my car sounds n go smoother :wink: . i suspect is from the clean engine. i went to their website and it stated that they used the f1 tech right.

kimsian86
GPS: kuala lumpur

Re: Appropriate time to service vehicles.

#12 Post by kimsian86 » Fri May 24, 2019 4:40 pm

JOJO_Kin wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 9:41 pm
my consultant advice me to service my car every 6 month or max 10k mileage, it depend which one come 1st. Better do the service constantly, if not many part will easily get problem. If you go back to perodua, i think they got the service schedule for you.
Definitely don't want problems later on lol. Once per 6 month is convenient to me.
And you guys really like the new petrol eh? Okay2, I will give it a try. Suppose it save my fuel consumption, then I will ride my car to work everyday.